Thursday, November 11, 2010

A few of my favourite things.



Over the next we while I will blog about "a few of my favourite things" (other than what I have already blogged). Starting with this: Driving. Aimlessly. With good music and just looking out the windows. I hate talking in the car and i'm the same on the bus. I just get carried away with looking out the window and being with my thoughts and I don't need to talk. Driving by farm-land and sea is rather special. There will always be certain drives that I love. One of the best drives I even went on was heading to Castle Point and another drive I will never ever forget was one I did with my sister last xmas. We played such good road music and stopped at anitque stores along the way. There was a lot of singing and looking out of windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment