Wednesday, September 29, 2010

O'DONOGHUE WEBBER



Dad,

The King has taken back his throne. Good times for a change. After 20 years of boredom you're still standing, i'm still standing. Sometimes I still need you and i'm still laying down the way to say it. Nightswimming and taking Manhatten. Oh sister our father would not like the way you act, your gonna bring yourself down so hold on and dont stop thinking about tomorrow. Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone, I can taste the fear but I wanna be a part of it, New York, New York. So lets build ourselves a fire, don't let me be alone, red red wine its been a long time since I let my hair hang down. Come on baby thrill my soul, come on baby lets let the good times roll.

With all my love,
Dandelion
xx

Congratualtions "ODW"

No comments:

Post a Comment